bohemian style gowns for formal party show
Breakfast, then gym...
High Protein Waffles - Bodybuilding.com
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
1/8 cup sugar or sugar substitute
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 eggs, beaten
1/3 cup no-sugar added applesauce
1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
1 cup skim milk
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
1. Mix together oats, coconut flour, protein powder, sugar, baking powder, and
cranberries in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, cottage cheese, and milk until smooth.
3. Slowly combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
4. Pour the batter into a waffle maker according to maker directions and cook.
5. Once waffles are done, top with fresh blueberries and syrup.
Recipe makes 4 servings (per serving
Fat: 6.4 g
Carbs: 44.5 g
Protein: 21.38 g