sexy evening gowns
DEAR MARRIED LADY
1. Dear Married Lady, Holy wives don't just speak in tongues. They cook super meals, they raise godly kids, wear hot dresses(for their husbands), they have mind blowing sex & still make Heaven.
2. Dear Married Lady, Forget about changing your husband. Just be an upgraded version of you with more value and sweetness.
3. Dear Married Lady, Look at your Husband with the lenses of righteousness in Christ Jesus. He may have some wrong doings but do not focus on the wrong doings but rather focus on the Christ in him. In other words, focus on his positives and not the negatives. Do this in wisdom!
4. Dear Married Lady, Familiarity has the tendency of taking things for granted: our family and especially our husbands
Replace nagging with appreciation!
5. Dear Married Lady, Be the number one FAN of your husband. Support him in all his interest. Ensure you decree greatness in all his endeavours. Don't allow other ladies to do this for you. Be the first and best at this.
6. Dear Married Lady, As Christ is Love so are you. As Christ is forgiveness so are you. Do not punish your Husband with tight jeans. Let him give you some massage or buy you something nice. You are not a fool! You care for your marriage.
7. Dear Married Lady, Decide that loving is intentional and intentionally love your partner. Find out what love means to your partner and give it. Don't assume a common definition of love. What is love to you may not be for him
Portray the love he yearns.
8. Dear Married Lady, In this age where technology is supposed to break homes, use this same technology to build your home. Text your husband some hot messages as a shadow of the things awaiting him at home.
9. Dear Married lady, Don't focus on the competition outside the home and get bitter. You are not the only Lady who Loves your husband. Focus on your Husband and
give him the best of treatment always; especially when you think he doesn't deserve it.
10. Dear Married Ladies, Don't become a prison for your husband. When it gets to the point where he needs space grant it to Him. There is freedom in true love. Over protective love is false and destructive. Use those periods to better yourself. Get the most sexiest look. Be your sweetest self when he returns home. You are always the winner. sexy evening gowns
11. Dear Married Woman, Be the curious and Creative type.
Don't be shy to initiate lovemaking. Wear sexy lingeries does not mean you are spoilt or demon possessed. Join in the creativity, make your marriage fun. Afterwards blow in tongues together!
12. Dear Married Lady, Challenges may come in your marriage. Instead of letting it tatter you, you decide to make the best, look your best, love your best in the face of challenges. Guess what the Christ in you is the best. So you can't be any less.
13. Dear Married Lady, the fact that you have four kids does not mean let your body look 20 years older. You can start small. Discipline yourself. Check your weight. Don't eat junk food. Take brisk walks! Exercise your body and be in Lady,
14. Dear Married Lady, Christianity is not the end of descent hot fashion. Christianity is not tagged with old ladyship. That you wear a Long gown does not mean you are holy. Dress well. Be neat. Look presentable. Let the young ladies check you up for the latest descent trend!
15. Dear Married Lady, even when you're tired, be sensitive to your man's bedly needs. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Don't lazy yourself in front of him. It's a bad signal. Be in readiness to satisfy Him at all times. Don't give him reasons to look elsewhere.
16. A woman of Grace who can find? She has a heart of gold. Gives her best even in the worst. She Loves like no Love other even at the most undeserving times.
17. She is love. She is forgiveness. She is support. She is prayer. She is wisdom. She is your dream lover. She mothers the world. She is as Jesus is, so precious. She is loyal and strongly soaked in the word. She Rightly fits everywhere.